Program Area: Social Studies (History)
Criterion: Understanding Concepts
- Completes the Prime Ministers Fact Sheet with accurate information located in, and retrieved from the First Among Equals website.
- Prepared answers for the prime minister interview, if applicable, accurately reflect the information as outlined in the First Among Equals website.
- Personal opinions expressed in the Prime Minister Presentation Response Sheet are supported by clearly communicated evidence from the First Among Equals website.
Program Area: Language Arts, Reading
Criterion: Explains their interpretation of a written work, supporting it with evidence
- Reacts to, and comments on the content and features of the First Among Equals website.
- Accurately completes the Student Handout.
Program Area: Language, Writing
Criterion: Preparing a presentation
- Student presentation is well scripted and prepared.
- Required information conveyed effectively.
- Good use of furniture, props, decorations and/or multi-media.
Program Area: Oral and Visual Communication
Criterion: Listen to and communicate connected ideas and opinions
- Speaks clearly and uses appropriate variety in volume, rate, tone and pitch, pause, stress and emphasis, inflection, fluency.
Program Area: Arts (Drama)
Criterion: Creative Work
- Use of body: controls and coordinates body movements, uses gestures and facial expressions.
- Focus: concentrates and stays involved and in character.
- Social skills: works cooperatively within groups, listens and responds to others.
Instructions / Assessment Criteria / Student Handout