This archived Web page remains online for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated. Web pages that are archived on the Internet are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats of this page on the Contact Us page.
Formative Evaluation of the National Archival Development Program
1.2 Scope and objectives of the evaluation
The evaluation encompasses activities funded across Canada, pursuing two main objectives.
- to determine whether the program is being implemented as designed, by examining:
- implementation of the national objectives;
- the application and review process;
- general delivery aspects of the program.
- to determine whether appropriate performance measurement information is being collected, captured, and used, by examining:
- information reported to date and the feasibility of collecting performance measurement data;
- the analysis and reporting process and timelines set;
- the ability of identified indicators to demonstrate achievements of the program.
Previous | Table of Contents | Next