This archived Web page remains online for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated. Web pages that are archived on the Internet are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats of this page on the Contact Us page.
Audits and Evaluations
Summative Evaluation of the National Archival Development Program
1.2 Scope and objectives of the evaluation
The evaluation encompasses activities funded across Canada, pursuing three main objectives:
- To determine whether the program is still relevant to its primary stakeholders. Specifically, whether the program is aligned with:
- the mandate and priorities of LAC;
- LAC's goals for the future through the modernization initiative;
- the needs of the archival community.
- To determine whether the program has been successful in achieving its intended outcomes under each of the five program objectives
- To determine whether the program is a cost-effective means of achieving its intended outcomes, or whether alternative approaches would be more cost-effective
Previous | Table of Contents | Next