This archived Web page remains online for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated. Web pages that are archived on the Internet are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats of this page on the Contact Us page.
In your answers, write names without spaces or hyphens.
3. Carl Beaumier took part in this event at the summer Olympics in Seoul in 1988.
4. Manon Rhéaume goaltended in this sport at the Nagano winter Olympics in 1998.
9. The city where the 1988 winter Olympics were held.
10. Sebastian Lareau and Daniel Nestor won a gold medal in this event at the Sydney Olympics in summer, 2000.
11. Kerrin Lee __________ won a gold medal in the alpine skiing event at the Albertville Olympic Games in winter, 1992.
12. With Marnie McBean, Kathleen ________ won a gold medal for rowing at the 1996 summer Olympic Games in Atlanta.
14. Nicolas Gill participated in this event at the 2000 summer Olympic Games in Sydney.
15. This sport is played with brooms and a rock.
16. Robbyn Hermitage took part in the Sydney summer Olympic Games in 2000 in this sport.
17. The medal awarded to the athlete who places third in an event.
18. The last name of the athlete who won the gold medal in snowboarding at the Nagano winter Olympics in 1998.
20. One of the horses ridden by Ian Millar in the equestrian event at the Seoul summer Games in 1988.
21. City where the 1998 Olympic Games were held.
22. First name of the gold medallist in the 100 metre event at the 1996 summer Olympic Games in Atlanta.
1. Peter Fonseca took part in this event at the summer Olympic Games in Atlanta, in 1996.
2. The athlete who took part in the moguls event at Nagano in 1998 and who was the champion in freestyle skiing at Lillehammer in 1994.
4. Last name of the bronze medallist in cycling for the sprint event at the Atlanta summer Games in 1996.
5. She won a gold medal in speed skating at the Nagano winter Olympics in 1998.
6. The winter Olympic Games were held in this city in 1984.
7. Canadian Denis Michaud participated in this event at the winter Olympic Games held at Innsbruck in 1976.
8. First name of the silver medallist in kayaking at the summer Games in Atlanta in 1996.
13. _______ Laumann won a gold medal in rowing at the 1996 summer Olympic Games in Atlanta.
16. Myriam Bédard became famous after her participation in this event at the Albertville winter Olympic Games in 1992.
17. Event in which Chris Lori took part at the winter Olympic Games held in Lillehammer in 1994.
19. Last name of Victor Kraatz's partner in figure skating at the 1998 winter Olympics in Nagano.
Crossword / Crossword Solution