Welcome to the Toolkit!
The guides offered in the "Toolkit" can help improve research skills. They help teachers and students understand how to use primary sources, conduct
Internet searches and many other topics.
- Oral Interviews: Preparing, Conducting and Reporting, by Carol White
- Explorations in "Un-framing" Art, by Ed Harrison
- Primary Sources that Emote the Value and Significance of Using Personal Accounts in Your Research, by John Fielding
- Eleanora's Legacy: Focusing on a Girl's Diary from the 19th Century, by Caroline Parry
- News Reporting, by Michael Petrou
- Analytical Writing, by Michael Petrou
- Defining Primary and Secondary Sources, by Michael Eamon
- Internet Research Skills, by Ian Bron
- Copyright for Students, by Line Parent
- Decoding Political Cartoons, by Charles Hou
- A Tale from the Map Vault, by Jeffrey Murray
- Looking at Old Maps: The World Through the Eyes of Early Mapmakers , by Jeffrey Murray
- Decoding Photographs, by Laura McCoy
If you would like to suggest other useful guides that we could develop, please let us know by using the "Comments" button or the "Submit an Idea" button in "For Teachers."