Bachelor of Fine Arts, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario.
Visiting Artist/Lecturer, Department of Film Studies, Dramatic and
Visual Arts, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario
1992-96 Instructor, Faculty of Arts, Illustration Program &
Art Fundamentals Program, Sheridan College, Oakville, Ontario.
1996 TellTale, Blackwood Gallery, Erindale College, University
of Toronto, Ontario
- Face, York Quay Gallery, Harbourfront
- Atelier, Circulaire, Montreal; Station Gallery, Whitby, Ontario
1995 The Four Show, 179 John St., Toronto, Ontario
- Meeting at the Edge, solo, Brock University Centre for
the Arts, St. Catharines, Ontario.
1994 Opening Exhibition, Landscapes and Portraits, Karsh-Masson
1993 The Fluid Envelope, solo, Galerie l'autre Equivoque,
- The Ink Kisses the Paper, Artists Union,
St. Petersburg, Russia
- The Garden Refused, Artist's Gardens, Harbourfront Centre,
- Print & Drawing Council of Canada, John B. Aird Gallery,
1992 Site, solo, Workscene Gallery, Toronto, Ontario
- Art Bank Collection, Morrow Gallery, Toronto, Ontario
- The Artist and the Printer, Extension Gallery, Toronto,
- Brucebo Exihibition, Kontstmuseum, Visby, Sweden
1991 And Yet Relation Appears, solo, Open Studio, Toronto,
- Open Studio Printmakers, artists Centre, Shanghai, China
1990 Evergreen, Candadian Museum of Nature, Ottawa, Ontario.
This body of work, entitled The Fluid Envelope, consists
of mixed media paintings and most recently, digitally generated
prints. In these works images of water provide a fluid site where
nature and culture meet. The work focuses on the surface, on the
caressing rhythms of nature. These sensuous surfaces are juxtaposed
with conflicting natural and man-made patterns as well as the mingling
of the human figure and cultural artifacts. The works are layered
both in content and construction. Their examination of our troubling
works are layered both in content and construction. Their examination
of our troubling relationship with nature floats above and below
the pictures's surface.