This archived Web page remains online for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated. Web pages that are archived on the Internet are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats of this page on the Contact Us page.
Art and Poetry
- The Inner Eye. A series of collages created by Vancouver artist Joan McCrimmon Hebb and inspired by Glenn Gould's "Solitude Trilogy"
- Four Last Songs. Paintings created by New York artist, Brian Rutenberg
- "Two sketches of Glenn Gould". Pencil on paper sketches of Glenn Gould by British Columbia artist, Myfanwy Pavelic
- "Glenn Gould portraits". Five sketches and a painting by San Francisco artist Veronica Xavier
- Three poems, inspired by the life and recordings of Glenn Gould, by Hamilton poet James Strecker:
- Memorial to Glenn Gould. Welded steel sculpture by James Strecker (15"h x 10½"w x 11"d)