ILL Protocol Implementation Test Beds
Misc. Forms for Implementors
For More Information,
the ILL Application Standards
Library and Archives Canada
Interlibrary Loan Application Standards Maintenance Agency
Documents for IPIG Meetings,
1-3 December 1999
Directories Meeting (Wednesday, 1 December):
- Bring Jabob Hallén's 1999/11/26 posting re: XML Schema for a proposed Library Directory
- Agenda for the IPIG meeting of 2-3 December 1999
- Summary of the IPIG meeting of 3-5 August 1999. Not yet available
- Miscellaneous Background Discussion on Agenda Items for Dublin Meeting...
Agenda Item 2
- Guidelines for Implementors of the IPIG Profile Version 0.4 Date: 26 November 1999
Agenda Item 3
a. Review new Public Object BL Collection
- See Misc. Background Discussion for related listserv discussion on a Generalized ILL-Request Extension
- See Misc. Background Discussion for list of clarifications and recommended actions
e. Namespace Registry
- Summary of listserv discussion on Namespace for NUC.
- Mockup of new web page for Register of Identifiers of Name Authorities Assigned for Use by ILL Protocol Implementors: http://www.lac-bac.gc.ca/iso/ill/regiina.htm
Agenda Item 4Interoperability Testing – Barbara Shuh
- Summary of recent e-mail discussions on Interoperabiliity Testing
- Ruth Moulton's excellent presentation on testingat the Stockholm tutorial
- Linda Driver's Scenarios
- Brian Kowalski's Interop Testing, Observations and Suggestions for the Next Step
- Charts for recording exchange of ISO ILL Protocol Test APDUs, supplied by Brian Kowalski:
Agenda Item 5.
- OCLC's PatronRequest
- See text of Randy Menakes’ November 11, 1999 posting on PatronRequest/RequestSubmission Extension in the Misc. Background Discussion.
Agenda Item 6.
- Summary of listserv discussion on Multiple APDUs in a Single Mail Message.
Agenda Item 9.
- See text of Randy Menakes’ November 11, 1999 posting on Intermediary-related questions in the Misc. Background Discussion.