For More Information,
the ILL Application Standards
Library and Archives Canada
Interlibrary Loan Application Standards Maintenance Agency
IPIG In Dublin, Ohio - hosted by OCLC
6575 Franz Road
March 22 - March 24, 2004
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Map of OCLC campus
Dublin, Ohio 43017
HOST HOTEL: Wyndham Dublin Hotel
The IPIG host hotel is the Wyndham Dublin Hotel, located within 2 miles of the hotel. Shuttle service is available between OCLC and the hotel. Please pre-arrange shuttle service upon arrival at the front desk.
OCLC Negotiated Rate:
As of guest of OCLC, you are welcome to access OCLC's corporate hotel rate, which is $82/night and includes a complimentary breakfast.
- Wyndham Dublin Hotel
- 600 Metro Place North
- Dublin, OH 43017
- (614) 764-2200
- Call the hotel directly at (614) 764-2200
- Call toll-free at 800-996-3426
Wyndham ByRequest Membership and Benefits:
If you are not a member already, you may consider joining. Upon arrival, your key awaits you, and your room is prepared to your specifications, including a welcome beverage and snack. https://www.wyndham.com/wbrvisitor/main.wnt
- Members are entitled to following:
- Complimentary free local phone calls
- Complimentary domestic long distance phone calls
- Free high-speed Internet access
- 500+ miles per stay
GROUND TRANSPORTATION: A-Ultimate Tours
To reserve a car through OCLC's preferred ground transportation provider, A-Ultimate Tours for your transportation needs from/to the Port Columbus International Airport and the Wyndham Dublin hotel. You are able to access OCLC's $45 corporate discount.
- E-mail: Amyut@sbcglobal.net
- Call: (614) 478-3000 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
After Hours: Call Amy at (614) 679-7078 or Rob at (614) 679-7080
Provide the Following Information:
- Mention you are an OCLC guest (Mentioning this entitles you to receive OCLC's discounted rate)
- Reservation-makers' name, phone number, e-mail and fax (Contact for questions)
- Name of Person Requiring Transport
- Date of Transport
- Time of Transport
- Location of Pick-Up If drop-off or pick-up occurs at OCLC, please designate at the Smith Building
- Location of Drop-Off If drop-off or pick-up occurs at OCLC, please designate at the Smith Building
- Provide flight information from the last point of departure (i.e. - If a traveler is flying from Los Angeles (LAX), connecting through Chicago O'Hare (ORD) and arriving in Columbus (CMH), the flight number from Chicago O'Hare to Columbus (CMH) is needed, in addition to the arrival time in Columbus. This information is needed for tracking purposes in case of a delay, missed flight or flight cancellation.)
- Charge Card Number and Expiration Date
Meeting The Driver:
- Proceed through the baggage claim level
- Follow ground transportation signage leading you down the escalator from the baggage claim level to the moving walkways
- Proceed up the escalator
- At the top of the escalator turn in the immediate opposite direction (180 degree turn) and proceed south to meet your driver.
- Sign states "Prearranged Vehicles"
- Sedans will be to the left on the other side of the taxi line.
OCLC contact is
- Susan DeTillio
- Sr. Technology Manager, Resource Sharing
- Cooperative Discovery Services Development Div
- OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc.
- 6565 Frantz Rd. Dublin, Ohio 43017
- phone: 614-764-6108
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org