Evans, W. Sanford. - The Canadian Contingents and Canadian imperialism : a story and a study. - Toronto : Publishers' Syndicate, Ltd., 1901. - 352 P. - Reprinted: Ottawa : Eugene G. Ursual, 
- "Chapter XI: Phases of popular interest". - P. 245-263
"Le Fonds Patriotique : Ce que fera la ville pour nos volontaires". - La Patrie. - (17 janvier 1900). - P. 8
Grout, Dorothy. - "Boer War inspired women's efforts : I.O.D.E. among the first to organize on a national basis". - Sentiments of celebration commemorating the jubilee of the South African War, 1899-1902, and the "Peace of Vereeniging," May 31st, 1902 / 50th Anniversary South African War Committee. - Toronto : The Committee, . - P. 62-65
Imperial Order Daughters of the Empire. National Chapter of Canada. - Annual report, 1902-1903. - [S.l.] : Imperial Order Daughters of the Empire, National Chapter of Canada, [1903?]. - 44 P.
- "Hon. Secretary South African Graves Fund - Annual report. May 4th, 1903". - P. 36-37 by Constance Rudyard Boulton Honorary Secretary.
-- -- . Annual report, 1903-1904. - [S.l.] : Imperial Order Daughters of the Empire, National Chapter of Canada, [1903?]. - 60 P.
- Section "VII(c) Hon. Secretary South African Graves Fund - Annual report". - P. 53-54, by Constance Rudyard Boulton, Hon. Secretary.
Macleod, Mrs. - For the flag or lays and incidents of the South African War by Mrs. Macleod, authoress of Carols of Canada, etc. - Charlottetown, P.E.I. : Archibald Irwin, 1901. - 185 P. - Reproduced in microform format : CIHM microfiche series, no. 75107
- "The Patriotic Fund, etc." (P. 71) describes the work of upper class women, Princess of Wales, Lady Randolph Churchill, etc. to promote the fund.
- "Through invitation of the 'Montreal Star' many hundreds of children of Canada collected sums of money for the Patriotic Fund. The youthful workers had their photographs, enclosed in a large album, furthered to the late beloved Queen, who graciously acknowledged with thanks her acceptance of the same". (P. 155)
"List No. 6 : Children's testimonial to Queen Victoria and Patriotic Fund for families of British soldiers : loyalty of the Indian Children exemplified". - Montreal star. - (March 31, 1900). - P. 10
- One of a series of lists with sketches of children and how much they contributed to fund.
"Nos Volontaires : La Ligue des femmes des soldats". - La Patrie. - (8 janvier 1900). - P. 8
"Soldiers' Wives' League". - Canadians in khaki : South Africa : 1899-1900 : nominal rolls of the officers, non-commissioned officers & men of the Canadian Contingents and Strathcona's Horse with casualties to date and also R.M.C. graduates with the army in South Africa. - [Montreal : Herald, 1900]. - P. 21. - Reproduced in microform format: CIHM microfiche series, no. 03838. - Reprinted: Ottawa : Eugene G. Ursual, ©1994
"Soldiers' Wives League". - Militia orders, 1899 : No. 234 : Monday, 13th November : Notices. - [Ottawa : Government Printing Bureau, 18-?-1940?] - P. 
Table of Contents