Campbell, John P. -- Dieppe revisited : a documentary investigation. -- London : F. Cass, 1993. -- 247 p.
- Focuses not so much on the Canadians, as on the decisions and responsibility for the raid
Christie, N.M. -- The suicide raid : the Canadians at Dieppe, August 19th, 1942. -- Ottawa : CEF Books, 2001. -- 42 p. -- (Access to history, no. 5)
- Good summary, with good illustrations and maps
Dumais, Lucien A. -- Un Canadien français à Dieppe. -- Paris : Éditions France-Empire, 1968. -- 283 p.
* Greenhous, Brereton. -- Dieppe, Dieppe. -- Montreal : Art global, 1992. --  p. -- Also published in French under the title: Dieppe, Dieppe
- This account raises some questions about the training of Canadian officers and soldiers
- Another Art Global publication from the Directorate of History and Heritage, Department of National Defence, with the same strengths in visual images
Henry, Hugh G. -- Dieppe through the lens of the German war photographer. -- Photography by Jean Paul Pallud. -- London : After the Battle, [s.d.]. -- 63 p.
* Hunter, T. Murray. -- Canada at Dieppe. -- [S.l.] : Balmuir Book Pub., 1982. -- 61 p. -- (Canadian War Museum historical publication, no. 17). -- Also published in French under the title: Le Canada à Dieppe
Leasor, James. -- Green beach. -- London : Heinemann, 1975. -- 250 p.
- Reprinted: London : Corgi Books, 1976. -- 288 p.
- An account of the raid, built around the experiences of Flight Sergeant Jack Nissenthall, RAF, a radar technician sent ashore in a Canadian Army uniform to bring back a vital German radar valve. Much fictional conversation has been inserted
* Mordal, Jacques [Cras, Hervé, pseud.]. -- Dieppe, the dawn of decision. -- Mervyn Savill, tr. -- Toronto : Ryerson Press, . -- 285 p. -- Also published in French under the title: Les Canadiens à Dieppe
- A thoughtful account by a French admiral
* Robertson, Terence. -- The shame and the glory : Dieppe. -- Toronto : McClelland and Stewart, 1962. -- 432 p. -- Also published in French under the title: Dieppe : journée de honte, journée de gloire
- A classic that has stood the test of time
Villa, Brian Loring. -- Unauthorized action : Mountbatten and the Dieppe Raid. -- Toronto : Oxford Univ. Press, 1989.
- Villa argues that the raid, which was originally scheduled for a month earlier, was never approved by the British Chiefs of Staff Committee
Whitaker, W. Denis ; Whitaker, Shelagh. -- Dieppe : tragedy to triumph. -- Toronto : McGraw-Hill Ryerson, 1992. -- 372 p.
- Whitaker was the senior officer of the Royal Hamilton Light Infantry to return from the raid
Table of Contents