This archived Web page remains online for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated. Web pages that are archived on the Internet are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats of this page on the
Contact Us page.
Traill Family Collection
MG 29, D 81 National Archives of Canada
Oversize Documents from Manuscripts and Printed Works
- "Communication Received Feb. 12" - from C.P.T's Journal 1869-1870
- 2 pages of "The United Empire Loyalists" by C.P.T.
- sheet of etchings from C.P.T.'s
- ms. newspaper "The Fairhaven Weekly Chronicle" by Florence Atwood
- "Extracts from Canadian Letters Douro 1823" by Frances Stewart
Muchall, Mary - Manuscripts
- Letters in verse - see Muchall, Mary - Mss.: Letters in Verse
- page of a story about Molly and Mrs. Merton
- "A Child's Dream of Heaven" - see Muchall, Mary - Mss.: Poems
- "Night of Terror"
9 3 13690-13693 Stapleton, T. - Manuscript: Katharine Parr Genealogy 1841
9 4 13694-13695 Articles in Print
- "An Account of a Visit to the Mill at the Rapids" by C.P.T.
- clipping on talk about birds given by Florence Atwood
9 5 13696-13786 Traill, Catharine Parr - Canadian Wild Flowers 1869-1897
- 1869 edition with proof marks in preparation for a fourth edition by William Briggs, Toronto in 1895, and annotated by C.P.T. in 1897 - with illustrations by Agnes FitzGibbbon