To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Description found in Archives
Fonds consists of
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Language of material
Scope and content
Fonds consists of an autograph book of political, military and religious leaders of contemporary Canada containing autographs, original letters, photographs and, in some cases, short biographical sketches, 1861-1868; and a letter of introduction for Charles S. Ogden as United States Consul at Quebec in 1861. The original scrapbook was dismantled in 1987 and withdrawn from circulation.
Conditions of access
The original scrapbook is out of circulation; photocopies are available for research purposes.
Textual records: Names of the individuals have been incorporated into the General Index, a paper based card index. (Paper)
Creator / Provenance
Biography / Administrative history
Charles S. Ogden was United States Consul at Quebec in 1861.
1. Politicians - Autographs - Canada, 1861-1868.
2. Clergy - Autographs - Canada, 1861-1868.
3. Photographs, 1861-1868.
4. Politicians - Biography, 1861-1868.
5. Clergy - Biography, 1861-1868.
6. Military biography, 1861-1868.
7. Letters of introduction - Quebec (Province), 1861.
8. United States - Diplomatic and consular service - Quebec (Province), 1861.
9. Consuls - Quebec (Province), 1861.
Other system control no.
- Date modified: