To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Description found in Archives
Place of creation
Scope and content
Fonds consists of nomination forms for choosing the association's executive, financial records, lottery books, membership records and books. There is material in horizontal storage: financial records,  as well as records of bond sales by Cumberland, B.C. Freemasons for the second phase of a building program, 1926, container 2.
No finding aid
Biography / Administrative history
The Chinese Freemasons or Chi Kiung Tong is a traditional fraternal organization from China. The organization adopted the Freemasons name to deflect racism against Chinese in early British Columbia history.
1. Chinese Freemasons Society - Records and correspondence (Chinese), [1929-1955]
2. Associations, institutions, etc. - Canada, [1929-1955]
3. Cumberland (B.C.) - Associations, institutions, etc., [1929-1955]
4. Chinese - Canada, [1929-1955]
5. Chinese Canadians - Societies, etc., [1929-1955]
6. Friendly societies - Canada, [1929-1955]
7. Chinese - British Columbia, [1929-1955]
Other system control no.
- Date modified: