To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Description found in Archives
Place of creation
5 microfilm reels : negative and positive.
Scope and content
Fonds consists of the papers of Lord Monck which reflect his personal life and his various positions as a public official. Included are correspondence, original, 1805-1912, 17 cm, and microfilm, 1847-1890, 5 reels; and addresses, replies to addresses and petitions, original, 1861-1868, 7.5 cm. This material is available on microfilm reels A-755 to A-759.
Microfilm reel A-758
Microfilm reel A-759
Microfilm reel A-757
Microfilm reel A-756
Microfilm reel A-755
from A-755 to A-759
Textual records The finding aid consists of a shelf list of the microfilmed correspondence and of a chronological and alphabetical list to the Lord and Lady Monck correspondence. There is also a chronological list of the miscellaneous correspondence and of a list of the remaining items. MSS0686 90 (Electronic)
Availability of other formats note
Location of originals note
1. Canada - History - Confederation, 1867 Manitoulin Island (Ont.), 1861-1868.
2. Canada - History - Fenian Invasions, 1866-1870 Toronto (Ont.), 1861-1868.
3. Canada - Commerce, 1847-1890 David Horner, 1864.
4. United States - Commerce, 1847-1890 Intercolonial Railway, 1847-1890.
5. Reciprocity, 1847-1890.
6. Trent Affair, Nov. 8, 1861.
7. British North America - Politics and government, [between 1847 and 1890]
8. British North America - Defenses, [between 1847 and 1890]
9. United States - History - Civil War, 1861-1865, [between 1847 and 1890]
10. Great Britain - Officials and employees, [between 1847 and 1890]
11. Governors general - Canada, 1867-1868.
12. Indians of North America - Six Nations, 1861-1868.
13. Free trade, 1847-1890.
14. Colonies. Great Britain
15. Colonies. Grande-Bretagne
Other system control no.
- Date modified: