To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Scope and content
Item is an anonymous diary kept by a resident of Cumberland County, Nova Scotia, recording daily weather observations, farm work, arrivals and departures of persons and ships, and travels to [Saint John] and Halifax, kept from January to October, probably 1765.
No finding aid
The diary was recorded on blank pages of the 1765 New England Almanac; the entries are badly faded and a transcript of them has been filed with the diary.
Varying form of title
1. Anonymous writings, Canadian, ca. 1765 New England Almanac, 1765.
2. Halifax (N.S.) - Description and travel, ca. 1765 Saint John (N.B.), ca. 1765.
3. saint John (N.B.) - Description and travel, ca. 1765 Cumberland (N.S.: County), ca. 1765.
4. Meteorology - Canada - Observations, ca. 1765.
5. Farm life - Nova Scotia, ca. 1765.
6. Ships - Nova Scotia, ca. 1765.
7. Travel diaries, ca. 1765.
8. Travellers - Nova Scotia, ca. 1765.
9. Voyages and travel, ca. 1765.
10. Journaux intimes.
12. Halifax (N.S.)
13. Halifax (N.-É.)
Other system control no.
- Date modified: