To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
Fonds consists of
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Language of material
Scope and content
Fonds consists of correspondence and related papers concerning the life of Mary Eleanor Westcott Papineau, her life as a young girl, as a married woman, as a mother and grandmother. The principal correspondents are her father, James Randolph Westcott, her husband Louis-Amédée Papineau, her children Ella (Eleanor), Louis-Joseph and Marie-Louise Papineau and family friends. The papers include a small series of correspondence between James Randolph Westcott and his son Jimmy Westcott and his brother, Gardner Westcott; and several letters signed by Louis-Joseph Papineau concerning chiefly family events such as births, marriages and deaths. Among documents worthy of notice, are copies of Louis-Joseph Papineau's marriage contract, 1818 and will, 1866.
Conditions of access
No finding aid
Creator / Provenance
Biography / Administrative history
Mary Eleanor Westcott married Louis-Joseph-Amédée Papineau (1819-1903) in 1846 at Saratoga Springs, New York.
1. Mary Eleanor Westcott Papineau - Biography, [1810-1889]
2. James Randolph Westcott, [1810-1889]
3. Papineau family, 1818, 1866, [1810-1889]
4. Louis-Joseph-Amédée Papineau, 1818, 1866, [1810-1889]
5. Westcott family, 1818, 1866, [1810-1889]
6. Ella (Eleonor) Papineau, [1810-1889]
7. Louis-Joseph Papineau - Will, 1866
8. Marie-Louise Papineau, [1810-1889]
9. Louis-Joseph Papineau - Marriage, 1818
10. Jimmy Westcott, [1810-1889]
11. Antenuptial contracts, 1818
12. Gardner Westcott, [1810-1889]
13. Papineau family - Genealogy, [1810-1889]
14. Louis-Joseph Papineau, [1810-1890]
15. Westcott family - Genealogy, [1810-1889]
Other system control no.
- Date modified: