To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
Sub-series consists of
Sub-series part of
1. Pacific Regional Office - Registry Files (5000 and 8000 Block) [textual records]
2. Transportation Company Files, HQ and Fourth Central Registry (8000 Block) series [textual records]
3. Central registry files of Fourth Series (8000 Block) [textual record] (116-000135-2)
4. Central registry files of Fourth Series (8000 Block) [textual record] (2003-00214-6)
5. Central registry files of Fourth Series (8000 Block) [textual record] (2003-01010-6)
6. Central registry files of Fourth Series (8000 Block) [textual record] (2003-01016-5)
7. Central registry files of 4th Central Registry, 8000 Block [textual record] (2003-01049-1)
Place of creation
Scope and content
This is a preliminary record, please consult the linked accessions. Sub-series consists of records from the registry system known as the Forth central registry system (8000 block). The records contains the core subject files of Immigration headquarters in Ottawa that have been active since about 1977-1978. This records system superseded the third Central Registry system (5000 block) at or about the time of the coming into effect of the Immigration Act of 1976 on 10 April 1978, and remains in use today. The sub-series includes records that relate to liaison between the Immigration programme and air transportation companies, including bonding of companies against expenses for transportation of illegal immigrants, and related matters.
from 1660 to 1661
from 1664 to 1669
from 1671 to 1861
from 1865 to 2028
from 2029 to 2031
Copyright belongs to the Crown.
Textual records The finding aid is a file list indicating the volume number, file number, file subject, type of file and folder number 76-368 90 (Paper)
Textual records The finding aid consist of volume number, part number and title 76-359 90 (Paper)
Related control no.
2. 1985-86/418 GAD
3. 1987-88/148 GAD
4. VFRC#78-H-23 VFRC
- Date modified: