To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Description found in Archives
Series consists of
Series part of
1. Registre central des dossiers de la Division de la politique fiscale, Direction de la politique fiscale et de l'analyse économique [documents textuels]
2. Operational records of Finance Department [textual record] (2003-02484-0)
3. Records of Special Projects and Policy Analysis Division [textual record] (2005-00568-1)
4. Records of Special Projects and Policy Analysis Division [textual record] (2006-00194-9)
5. Dossiers de la Division des projets spéciaux et de l'analyse des politiques [document textuel] (2007-00311-2)
Place of creation
Scope and content
Series consists of central registry files.
Copyright belongs to the Crown.
Textual records The finding aid consist of volume number, file number, file part, file title and outside dates. Excel 19-55 90 (Electronic)
Biography / Administrative history
The Economic Studies and Policy Analysis Division carries out policy-focused applied research - current and medium-term - on major economic and fiscal issues. Its work is undertaken within three sections - Structural Analysis, Macro Analysis and Policy Analysis. Examples of the division's activities include: studies of the functioning and adjustment of key markets such as the labour market; analyses of the cost of funds for Canadian firms compared to their international counterparts; measures of competitiveness; and analysis of the benefits of low inflation for the economy over the medium term and how the economy will function in a low-inflation environment. The division is a part of the Economic and Fiscal Policy Branch.
Related control no.
11. 2004-0428 OFRC
- Date modified: