To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
1. Central registry files of Health Division [textual record]
2. Central registry files [textual record]
3. Central registry files of Social Statistics Field [textual record]
4. Central registry files of Social Statistics Field [textual record]
5. Records of Canadian Sickness Survey [textual record] (117-000257-8)
6. 1990 Graduate Survey [textual record] (2002-00909-0)
Place of creation
Scope and content
Series consists of administrative and operational registry files created and/or maintained by the Social Statistics Field.
Copyright belongs to the Government of Canada.
Biography / Administrative history
The Social Statistics Field was established in 1980 through the amalgamation of the Census and Household Surveys Field and the Institutions and Agriculture Statistics Field. The Social Statistics Field was responsible for statistical programs designed to provide information on demographic, social and related economic conditions in Canada. RG31 General Inventory
Related control no.
2. 1984-85/060 GAD
3. 1984-85/095 GAD
4. 1985-86/158 GAD
5. 1985-86/161 GAD
6. 1989-90/257 GAD
7. 63-R-2 OFRC
8. 93-0635 OFRC
- Date modified: