To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
Series part of
1. Service des archives centrales [documents textuels]
2. General headquarters administration records [textual record] : [1898-1899, 1949] (123-000585-4)
3. General Headquarters Administration Records, Genealogical Research Unit [textual records] (1996-01710-1)
4. Agent's census books, and births-deaths-marriages registers of Brantford District Office, Ontario [textual record [microfiche)] (2002-00800-0)
5. Indian census records of British Columbia Regional Office [textual record (microfilm)] (2002-00803-5)
6. Case files of Genealogical and Archival Research Unit [textual record] (2003-00349-5)
Place of creation
Language of material
Scope and content
This is a preliminary record, please consult the linked accessions. Series consists of various records created and/or used and maintained by the Genealogical and Archival Research Unit.
Conditions of access
Access restrictions may vary. Please con
sult the access list.
from 14120 to 14121
Copyright belongs to the Crown.
The finding aid is a typed list and covers the volume 14121 10-498 (Paper)
Biography / Administrative history
With the dismantling of the Program Reference Centre c.1985-86, the Genealogical and Archival Research Unit came under the Membership and Entitlement Directorate of the Lands, Revenues and Trusts Sector. Further re-organization in the early 1990s placed the Unit within the Indian Registration and Band Lists Directorate (successor to the Membership and Entitlement Directorate) of the Lands and Trust Services Sector (successor to the Lands, Revenues and Trusts Sector). RG10
Related control no.
3. 1994-95/088 GAD
4. 1995-96/585 GAD
5. 1996-97/711 GAD
- Date modified: