To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
Sub-series consists of
1. Pacific Regional Office, Planning and Analysis Coordinator - Ugandan Expellees Program [textual records]
2. Immigration case files of the Canada Immigration Centre, Abbotsford, British Columbia [textual record] (2000-00530-6)
3. Central registry files of the Canada Employment and Immigration Centre, Regional Office, Vancouver, British Columbia [textual record] (2000-00538-1)
4. Immigration case files of Regional Headquarters, Vancouver, British Columbia. [textual record] (2000-00533-0)
5. Operational records of B.C./Yukon Regional Headquarters, Vancouver [textual record] (2002-00367-X)
6. Central registry files of British Columbia Regional Office [textual record] (2002-00369-6)
7. Immigration settlement records of the British Columbia and Yukon Regional Office [textual record] (2008-00796-0)
8. Resourcing and case files of the British Columbia and Yukon Regional Office [textual record] (2011-00124-2)
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Scope and content
This is a preliminary record, please consult the linked accessions. Sub-series consists of immigration case files and central registry files created and/or maintained by the British Columbia and Yukon Regional Office.
Copyright belongs to the Crown.
Biography / Administrative history
The British Columbia and Yukon Regional Office was responsible for overseeing the implementation of all of the Department's programs and services to the public at the local level. It also provided advice regarding local conditions and issues to national headquarters. Some of the areas that were dealt with at the regional level included: settlement, family sponsorship, adoptions and marriages.
Related control no.
4. 1985-86/362 GAD
5. 89-176 VFRC
6. 91-278 VFRC
7. 92-242 VFRC
8. 93-136 VFRC
9. 94-0369 VFRC
10. 94-0705 VFRC
11. 94-0908 VFRC
12. 95-0716 VFRC
13. 96-0306 VFRC
14. VFRC#77-K-3 VFRC
- Date modified: