To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
1. CANADA IMMIGRATION CENTRES, QUEBEC AND ONTARIO REGIONS, HISTORIC CASE FILES AND "F" SAMPLE CASE FILES, HQ 2 TO HQ 4 SERIES [textual records]
2. Immigration case files, HQ 5 series, Canada immigration centres, Quebec and Ontario regional offices "F" sample [textual record]
3. QUEBEC REGION, REGISTRY FILES - SUMMARIES OF INQUIRIES [textual records]
4. Quebec Region, Registry Files - Summaries of Inquiries [textual records]
5. Montreal Regional Office, Immigration Subject Files, 5000 Series [textual records] (1996-01880-9)
6. Case files of the Immigration Branch [textual record] (2000-00933-6)
7. Immigration case files of the Immigration Branch [textual record] (2000-00934-4)
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Language of material
Added language of material: French
Scope and content
This is a preliminary record, please consult the linked accessions. Sub-series consists of immigration records created and/or maintained by the Quebec Regional Office in Montreal.
Conditions of access
Copyright belongs to the Crown.
Biography / Administrative history
The Quebec Regional Office in Montreal was responsible for overseeing the implementation of all of the Department's programs and services to the public at the local level. It also provided advice regarding local conditions and issues to national headquarters. Some of the areas that were dealt with at the regional level included: settlement, family sponsorship, adoptions and marriages.
Related control no.
3. 1985-86/052 GAD
4. 1985-86/053 GAD
5. 1985-86/060 GAD
6. 1985-86/085 GAD
7. 1996-97/881 GAD
8. MFRC#76-L-8 MFRC
9. OFRC#73P2 OFRC
10. OFRC#74PL OFRC
- Date modified: