To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
1. Central registry files of the Immigration Program, Newfoundland Regional Office [textual record]
2. Immigration subject files of the Newfoundland Regional Office [textual record] (1998-00178-4)
3. Immigration case files [textual record] (2003-00932-9)
4. Immigration case files [textual record] (2003-00939-6)
5. Immigration case files [textual record] (2003-00951-5)
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Scope and content
This is a preliminary record, please consult the linked accessions. Sub-series consists of central registry files and immigration subject files created and/or maintained by the Newfoundland Regional Office.
Copyright belongs to the Crown.
Biography / Administrative history
The Newfoundland Regional Office of the Immigration Program of Employment and Immigration Canada was responsible for overseeing the implementation of all of the Department's programs and services to the public at the local level. It also provided advice regarding local conditions and issues to national headquarters. Some of the areas that were dealt with at the regional level included: settlement, family sponsorship, adoptions and marriages.
Related control no.
3. 02-0506-01 HFRC
4. 88-0089-03 HFRC
5. 89-0148-00 HFRC
6. 94-1202-02 HFRC
7. 98-0909-02 HFRC
- Date modified: