To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
Sub-series consists of
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Language of material
Scope and content
Sub-series consists of the administrative records of Military Hospital No. 12, Bramshott.
Conditions of access
Copyright belongs to the Crown.
Textual records The finding aid's file level descriptions can be accessed through the consists of fields in the MIKAN record. A paper copy is also available in the Reference room. 9-31-38 90 (Electronic)
Biography / Administrative history
Bramshott Military Hospital was taken over from the Royal Army Medical Corps (RAMC) on 29 September 1916. It was staffed until December 1917 by No. 9 Canadian Stationary Hospital under the command of Lieutenant-Colonel R.C. McLeod. Bramshott Military Hospital was redesignated as No. 12 Canadian General Hospital on 10 September 1917. It was closed 23 September 1919.
Source of title
- Date modified: