To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Description found in Archives
Series consists of
Series part of
1. Registre central des dossiers de la Division de la Privatisation, Sociétés d'État et privatisation [document textuel]
2. Dossiers du registre central, Division de la privatisation [document textuel] (2002-01191-5)
3. Operational records of Finance Department [textual record] (2003-02484-0)
4. Operational records of Privitization Division [textual record] (2005-00300-X)
5. Records of Privatization Section [textual record] (2005-00606-8)
6. Records of Privatization Section [textual record] (2006-00036-5)
7. Dossiers de la Section de la privatisation [document textuel] (2007-00307-4)
8. Dossiers de la Section de la privatisation [document textuel] (2007-00309-0)
9. Dossiers de la Section de la privatisation [document textuel] (2008-00008-7)
10. Dossiers de la Section de la privatisation [document textuel] (2008-00014-1)
Place of creation
Scope and content
Series consists of central registry files created and/or maintained by the Corporate Finance and Privatization Division.
Copyright belongs to the Crown.
Textual records The finding aid consists of volume number, file number, file part, title and outside dates. Excel 19-57 90 (Electronic)
Biography / Administrative history
The Corporate Finance and Privatization Division is part of the Economic Development and Corporate Finance Branch of the Department of Finance. The division is divided into two sections: Transportation and Corporate Analysis and Privatization, Crown Corporations and Defence.
The Transportation and Corporate Analysis section analyzes programs and policies related to the future of Canada's transportation system and the federal government's involvement in public infrastructure. It also focuses on issues requiring financial analysis associated with major economic development projects or major corporations facing financial difficulty.
The Privatization, Crown Corporations and Defence section deals with specific transactions pertaining to the disposition of the Government's Crown commercial holdings. It also serves as the departmental focal point for Crown corporation policy issues of concern to the Minister. This section also analyzes programs and policies related to the Department of National Defence. #
Related control no.
10. 2004-0430 OFRC
11. 98-0835 OFRC
- Date modified: