To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Description found in Archives
Sub-series consists of
1. Central Registry, 1963 Series [textual records]
2. Central registry files of 1963 series [textual record] (2000-01491-7)
3. Central registry files of 1963 series [textual record] (2003-01205-2)
4. Central registry files of 1963 series [textual record] (2004-00685-4)
5. Central registry files of 1963 series [textual record] (2005-00333-6)
6. Communications file [textual record] (2010-00417-5)
Place of creation
Language of material
Scope and content
Sub-series consists of records from Block 6 - Communication Services, part of the main departmental registry system which was created in 1963 and was known as the '63 series'. This system was designed to streamline the departmental filing system by assigning principle file block numbers to major areas of activity. These file blocks are then further divided into common topics, such as reports, treaties and legislation. The files may also include designators for individual countries or international organizations.
Conditions of access
Copyright belongs to the Crown.
Related control no.
3. 1984-85/128 GAD
- Date modified: