Archives Search


Search only: Library, Archives Advanced Search, Ancestors, Images, Search All

To submit a comment, contact webservices@lac-bac.gc.ca

Search Help

Description found in Archives

Ruins of the Duke of Kent's Lodge, Windsor Road. 

Date(s)

ca. 1839

Place of creation

No place, unknown, or undetermined

1 print : lithograph.
Support: 36.000 x 30.200 cm
Image: 25.800 x 20.300 cm

Scope and content

This image was removed from the top of page 105 in the Thompson Album.
See another copy of this print, Coverdale collection, accession no. 1970-188-2134.

Graphic (art)
90: Open
Physical access through an art archivist
. No restriction on use for reproduction or publication
Graphic (art)
Copy negative C-117333
90: Open
Graphic (art)
90: Open
Box
A067-02 Item no. assigned by LAC 287
90: Open
Other accession no.
1949-078 PIC
00287

Terms of use

Credit: Library and Archives Canada, Acc. No. 1949-78-287
Copyright: Expired

Additional name(s)

Additional information

Removed from: album: Sir John Sparrow Thompson Album

Signatures and inscriptions
Inscribed.
Inscription: On the stone, recto, b.: RUINS OF THE DUKE OF KENT'S LODGE,/ WINDSOR ROAD.

Subject heading

1. architecture.
2. GEOG - N.S., HALIFAX - ENVIRONS.
3. SUBJ - ARCHITECTURE.
4. SUBJ - RESIDENTIAL.

Private

Other system control no.

2915954