To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Description found in Archives
11 Sept. 1864
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Language of material
Scope and content
1. Col. Hon. John Hamilton Gray, M.P.P. P.E.I. (Chairman of Convention) 2. Hon. John A. Macdonald, M.P.P. Attorney General, Canada West 3. Hon. George E. Cartier, M.P.P. Min. of Agriculture 4. Hon. Thomas D'Arcy McGee, M.P.P., Min. of Agriculture 5. Hon. Wm. A. Henry, M.P.P., Attorney General, N.S. 6. Hon. Wm. H., Steeves, M.E.C., N.B. 7. Hon. John M. Johnson, M.P.P. Attorney General, N.B. 8. Hon. Samuel Leonard Tilley, M.P.P., Prov. Secretary, N.B. 9. Hon. R. Dickey, M.L.C. N.S. 10. Lt. Col. Hon. J.H. Gray, M.P.P., N.B. 11. Hon. E. Palmer, M.L.C. Attorney General, P.E.I. 12. Hon. E. Botsford Chandler, M.L.C., N.B. 13. Hon. H.L. Langevin, M.P.P., Solicitor General, Canada East. 14. Hon. Charles Tupper, M.P.P., Provincial Secretary, N.S. 15. Hon. A.T. Galt, M.P.P., Finance Minister. 16. Hon. Adams G. Archibald, M.P.P., N.S. 17. Hon. A.A. Macdonald, M.L.C., P.E.I. 18. Hon. Abt. Campbell, M.L.C. Commissioner of Crown Land. 19. Hon. Wm. McDougall, M.P.P., Provincial Secretary. (con't c150)
Conditions of access
Copy negative C-000733
Credit: George P. Roberts / Library and Archives Canada / C-000733
Restrictions on use: NIL
23. Hon. G. Brown, M.P.P., President Executive Council. 24. Maj. Hewitt Bernard, Secretary to the Attorney General.
25. Mr. Charles Drinkwater, Private Secretary to the Attorney General, Canada West. 26. William H. Lee, Clerk Executive Council.
slide 7335A is an identification chart of slide 7335 image
This convention is also known as the Charlottetown Conference of 1864.
This photograph was acquired by the Archives before 1921, from an unnknown source. It became part of a Miscellaneous Collection of Photographs, put together in 1967, in order to create better control of the photo holdings.
Described by the MSTRCAGE project.
Described by the MSTRSLID project.
Availability of other formats note
Slide no.: 7335A
Records Of Our History, George Boletenko, National Archives of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario; 1992.06.01-1993.01.17
Signatures and inscriptions
1. HISTORICAL EVENTS - 1864.
2. CONFERENCES AND MEETINGS - 1864 - SEPTEMBER.
Other system control no.
- Date modified: