To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Description found in Archives
September 21, 1901
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Negatives - glass
Scope and content
This image depicts the large crowd of people assembled on Parliament Hill to watch the Duke unveil the statue of Queen Victoria. This statue was erected by the Canadian government to mark the Diamond Jubilee of 1897.
Glass plate negatives do not travel. Mus
t be consulted at Preservation Centre.
Copy negative PA-011813
00591F Item no. assigned by LAC 34
Credit: William James Topley/Library and Archives Canada/PA-011813
Restrictions on use: Nil
2. Topley Album 21
1. Visits of state Canada
2. Monuments, etc. Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901
3. Monuments, etc. Victoria, reine de Grande-Bretagne, 1819-1901
4. Monuments Ontario Ottawa.
5. Visites officielles Canada
6. Parliament Hill (Ottawa, Ont.)
7. Colline parlementaire (Ottawa, Ont.)
Other system control no.
- Date modified: