Archives Search

Search only: Library, Archives Advanced Search, Ancestors, Images, Search All

To submit a comment, contact

Search Help

Description found in Archives

Exterior view of the church at Petit Cap, St. Joachim. 




St. Joachim

Place of creation

No place, unknown, or undetermined

118 x 160
Graphic (photo)
99: To be determined
Other accession no.
1984-167 NPC

Additional name(s)

Photographer: J. E. Livernois.

Additional information

page inscriptions: B/ Extérieur de la chapelle du Petit Cap

bottom right, this photo seems to be identical to the image inscribed S.A.R. le Prince du Galles et Mgr. Mathieu passant devant la chapelle du Petit Cap. on Page 7 (recto).

This album seems to have been compiled for one of the party which accompanied the Prince of Wales to Quebec City in 1908 for the Tercentenary celebrations. The inscriptions are mostly in French, indicating that it might have been given to one of the French-Canadian politicians or a member of their family.

Series title


Other system control no.