To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Language of material
Conditions of access
from 1 to 166
Textual records: Consult finding aid 76-126. 76-126 (Paper)
1. Files beginning before 1 January 1969.
2. Files extending to more than one volume or more than one inch thick.
3. Files on unusual, controversial, historic, or precedent-setting cases.
4. Files relating to cases brought before the Special Review Committee, Immigration and Refugee Board (formerly the Immigration Appeal Board), the Federal Court of Canada, and the Supreme Court of Canada.
5. All files on persons whose surnames begin with the letter "F" (an "F-sample").
The files in this accession meet one or more of the above criteria.
Material on the files includes transcripts of proceedings and exhibits of Immigration inquiries and the Immigration Appeal Board, reports of and correspondence with the Refugee Status Advisory Committee and Special Review Committee on individual cases, correspondence with immigrants regarding their appeals, photocopies of applications for permanent residence and other immigration forms, police reports, lookout notices, and internal memoranda.
Other system control no.
- Date modified: