1. What is the topic or theme of the song you will compose?
2. What is your group's opinion about this issue?
3. Why do you feel this way? List facts and evidence to support your point of view.
4. Begin to draft your song. Make sure that it clearly expresses you views and is backed up by facts and evidence. Some tips:
5. When the song is finished, you must design a cover for your sheet music. For guidance you can look at the following sources:
Sheet Music from Canada's Past
ARCHIVED - From Colony to Country: A Reader's Guide to Canadian Military History
Canadian War Museum