Information Resource Centre
Financial and Securities Markets
- Bank of Canada
- Canadian Financial Network
- an index of subject-categorized links to 6000 international online financial resources. Canadian information is marked with a maple leaf. They suggest that users "think of CFN as a « TV Guide » of websites related to finance and business."
- CANOE money
- features a wide range of financial information, including current and historical stock market data, money rates, mutual funds data, and more. The site index is a useful starting point, as it lists the major content areas of the site.
- Securities Commissions
- Other Canadian Securities-Related Sites
- Finance and Investment Websites
- extensive links to financial information such as quote servers, corporate financials, international investing, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and more. (maintained by the Lippincott Library of the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania)
- provides access to a variety of resources, such as stock quotes, company data, annual reports, newswire services, etc.
- Nasdaq Newsroom
- besides providing quotes, charts, company, and market news, it links to an extensive list of international markets (stock exchanges) and agencies.
- Yahoo Finance
- very useful site for personal finance. Provides information on market overview and links to company financials, world finance, and more.
- Securities-Related Sites